Continuous strip treatment line for degreasing, annealing and pickling with horizontal furnace
Horizontal strip flotation furnaces
OTTO JUNKER continuous strip treatment furnaces for degreasing, annealing and pickling processes cover the full range of products and alloys:
- strip thicknesses from 0.043 mm – 3 mm
- strip widths from 300 – 1300 mm
- strip flotation furnaces for temperatures up to 900 °C
- annealing with no strip contact and nearly no tension
- strip speeds up to 100 m/min for maximum throughput
- furnaces with protective gas and hydrogen atmospheres
- outstanding temperature uniformity over the entire strip width
- reproducible production results
- continuous operation
Our ongoing development and product improvement, often conducted in cooperation with the customer, ensure that OTTO JUNKER's equipment remains the most advanced state of the art.
In the continuous refinement and optimization of our machinery and systems, OTTO JUNKER relies on a close R&D collaboration with various institutes of the RWTH Aachen University, in addition to the resources of its own development departments. It is this innovation and closeness to the customer on which our technology leadership is based.