OTTO JUNKER GmbH
Manufacturer of high-grade castings as well as equipment for the foundry and semi-finished product industries
OTTO JUNKER GmbH's high-grade steel foundry produces high-alloy sand castings from iron, nickel and cobalt-based materials - as cast, pre-machined or finished - with gross weights ranging from a few kilograms to a maximum of 10,000 kg.
Our cast high-grade steel products find their uses in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, foodstuffs processing, environmental engineering, power generation, marine technology, semi-conductor production, research and development, and many other demanding applications.
Our high-grade steel foundry also offers toll machining services, particularly for the CNC vertical lathes.
52152 Simmerath / GERMANY
The business unit induction melting furnaces constructs, produces and installs
- crucible melting furnaces (medium-frequency),
- channel-type melting-, holding- and casting furnaces,
- casting plants
for the metals iron, steel, copper, aluminium, magnesium, silicon and zinc.
Our customers are foundries all over the world, which supply the following markets:
- the general engineering
- the wind power industry and the solar power industry
- the automotive industry and
- the copper- and aluminium-semi-finished industry
The business unit thermoprocessing plants constructs, produces and installs pre-heat and thermoprocessing plants (heated with gas and electrically) for
- rolling mills
- extrusion plants
- foundry and forging plants
for the metals copper and aluminium as well as
- gas heated melting- and foundry plants for the aluminium casthouse and
- tin coating lines for copper foil for rolling mills
Our customers are companies in the sector of the aluminium- and copper semi-finished products industry (strip, profile, piece goods) all over the world:
- rolling plants (slab-, plate-, sheet, strip-, foil producer)
- extrusion plants (billet-, rods-, tube-, profile manufacturers)
- form foundries and forge companies as well as
- huge aluminium-foundries (the so called "aluminium-casthouse")